- It’s like winning the lottery when you become a Canadian
World population: 7.7 Billion
Canadian population: 37 Million
0.48% of the total world population
YAY! Being a Canadian means you’ve hit the jackpot!
2. We are universally known to be polite, kind, and considerate
- We are tough, proud, and will not stand to be bullied
- We are accepting of others. No matter the race, culture, or sexual orientation
- We recognize that diversity is a great source of strength
- We have a string of superheroes on our side; Captain Canucks, Northstar, Sasquatch, Guardian, Nelvana, Wolverine, and Deadpool.
Our mandate is to promote human dignity as well as a just, inclusive, sustainable, and safe world.
- We’re a group of smarty pants. Canada is one of the world’s most educated country.
- We love nature and nature loves us back.
- We ban guns not Kinder Surprise products.
- We believe in universal healthcare, childcare and care for all.
- No one else in the world are as universally liked and loved as Canadians!
Canada is our home. We’re polite, we’re proud, we’re diverse.