Why did my payment fail?
- the payment method is invalid
- the billing details were entered incorrectly
- there’s an issue with your bank.
Possible solutions include:
- Try adding another credit card
- Contacting your bank to lift any fraud blocks that may be in place.
- credit card information is entered incorrectly
1. Select the ‘Get Tickets‘ button.
2. Select the ticket type and the quantity you like to get. Click ‘Continue‘.
2. Next, enter any information for your order and each ticket you are booking that the event organizer is requesting and click ‘Continue‘.
3. Enter credit card information- Cardholder name and card number and click ‘Pay Now’ to complete your order.
4. Once processed, you’ll see a confirmation screen and a confirmation email will also be sent. Your tickets can be accessed in your Dashboard at any time.
Manage your tickets
Receipt for your order
2. You can view the receipt after clicking ‘ Click here to view your receipt‘
3. You will also recieve an order confirmation on your email to click ‘here‘ to view the receipt
Edit ticket information
2. Once you are logged in to your account, follow the instructions below.
To edit your ticket information:
1. Log-in to your account, hover your profile icon go to your Dashboard on the homepage.
2. Click the ‘Manage” button beside the ‘View‘ button.
3. Click the ‘ Edit Event‘ button at the top right corner.
4. Select ‘Pricing Detail‘ page to edit the ticket price, quantity and ticket name. After edited all the information click ‘ Next‘ to the confirmation page to review the information. Click ‘ Public ‘ to finish the edit
Can I get a refund?
If you would like to request a refund, first check the refund policy of the event your tickets are for. The refund policy will be noted on the event display page, or by clicking the ‘View Order’ button on your My ticket page.
Find your tickets
To access your tickets online:
1. Log in to your account
2. Select the dropdown to the top right of your screen, and select ‘Dashboard‘.
3. Select ‘ Your Orders‘ on the left side.
4. Select ‘ View Order ‘ button to view your tickets